We created a music video, A 6 panel digipak and website for our three products. Our general theme was to work in correlation with the indie rock genre. Our general theme was mainly inspired by the 1975 we wanted it to have a continuous black and white theme.
Eq2 from Kirsty Evers
Looking back I am pleased with how we created a strong brand identity.I feel as though the band logo is easy to recognise and if they were a real life band it would be very easy to see it's them. I do feel as though we did give off too much of a rock vibe forgetting the indie side however from audience feedback we know they could see it was indie rock. The colour scheme is the strongest aspect of our products that links them all together.
Looking back I am pleased with how we created a strong brand identity.I feel as though the band logo is easy to recognise and if they were a real life band it would be very easy to see it's them. I do feel as though we did give off too much of a rock vibe forgetting the indie side however from audience feedback we know they could see it was indie rock. The colour scheme is the strongest aspect of our products that links them all together.
No comments:
Post a Comment