Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Full Digipak recreation

Im going to re-create the digipak for a florence and the machines.

I decided to stay with the vintage theme but with the black and colours. I motion blurred some of the photos and put them over the top of the original to give them a cool effect and i also enhanced the text with the outer glow option and by overlaying them then moving them a bit to the left/right. I also decided to include a panel with the entire band on them - even though Florence is the front woman the band should get recognition so i added one of them in the inside panel. The idea for the roses on the cd and the actual logo keeps the vintage theme and also has a reference to the actual bands logo. I also put a red-gold gradient over some of the pictures to give them more of a gradient tone instead of a bland image.


No comments:

Post a Comment